• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Spam City Grand Reopening

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, May 13, 2010.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

'Spam City', as it was once called, has finally be reopened. I have changed the name to the 'Member Lounge' to remind you guys that it is not a Spam Trash Can it is still under the rules of KHP.

The Staff has cleaned out a lot of threads there but we tried to remember to leave the most popular ones for you members to start posting in again.

Thats all I really have to say about that. :)

~Hope

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Whoo hoo... -_- Please don't make that section so active.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

But you guys got rid of the heart and soul of that place.........It will never be as awesome again.

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

How so? Thats all a bit silly. Make it better theres no reason to be so pessimistic. :) I'll even help out.

Um... no. Activity is great actually it's encouraged. Its spam that isn't ok havent you been listening?

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

What are you talking about SB, activity is what we need. Didn't you read my "All if You Read This Thread". That section needs as much activity as RP and the KH forum. Maybe not as much sillyness.

KoD, Members Lounge by the way I see it is not taken away. It's been cleaned out of old threads and the stupid silly threads and stupid threads. Though I would say all those sticky threads should be gone through and only stick the most important threads there.

The members lounge is the same exact thing as it was before just less stupid silly spam of spam stuff. So don't worry, it's the samething and can be enjoyed just as much.

This is great though!

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I went through and unstuck some of them, so hopefully it looks a little tidier in there.

Glad to see the section back open again.

7. Rejected Oblivion

Rejected Oblivion New Member

Why not just make a spam section with disabled post count that has no rules as long as it contains nothing profane =O?

8. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

We did that. And then we ended up closing it. And now we're here.

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Enjoy it guys, don't go overboard. and yeah. :) Keep it active though

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm just saying that because it ends up sucking other sections not active because of spam.

11. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

Yey! I can return home now!!! :D *hides in spam trash can* My home.... mine!!

12. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

It's not the "Spam Lounge" anymore, Demyxx. So get the notion of it out of your head.

13. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Glad to see the section opening once again.