• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Specified Anime List ^^

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Goldfish, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I'm a fan of the short seasoned anime. The ones no more than about 13 episodes per season. Actually pretty much anything that has a plot which can end nicely instead of being stretched all the time like Naruto, DBZ, One Piece etc.
    These include Elfen Lied, Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Vampire Knight Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Golden Boy, FLCL, Dokuro Chan, Ichigo Mashimaro, Tenjou Tenge just to name a few.
    I always ask, "Why are the greatest Animes short?" A simple answer which i have found out already there but I'll let everyone find out them selves.

More to the point, I'm still looking for some anime which follow these factors
    >It ends
    >It's good
    >Not too long ie. 3 season Max, approx 13 in each season. Things like Death Note and Evan avoided this factor due to its awesomeness =D
    >Anything else you think that I may have missed ^^

So can anyone help me out here? Thanks all who help in Advanced ^^
    Also, who else can agree with my "Why are the greatest Animes short" statement? :cool:

2. Dreich

Dreich New Member

S-Cry-Ed if u haven't already seen it...it's roughly 26 episodes total and one of the best I've ever seen

3. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Naruto's cool.

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Law of Ueki...
    Its kinda funny but i think its a good one

Also Getbackers (but i prefer the manga one)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.