• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sphere Break

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X-2' started by Kitty, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'm probably the only person crazy enough to like this minigame. At first I thought it was complete shit. But after repeatedly losing to that little punk Shinra until I got the Lady Luck dressphere, I somehow became addicted to it. I've beaten almost every player in Luca except that guy in the cowboy hat (I think it was). The "Marvelous" guy. Does anyone else like this? Are you any good? Discuss.

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm good at it and I think it's rather good

3. Kanzen

Kanzen New Member

I am horrible at Sphere Break, and I refuse to play it after getting my butt handed to me several times. :/

4. Dreamscape

Dreamscape New Member

Wow, I wish you could get the Lady Luck dressphere for me. I'm absolutely horrible at it.

5. Blanca

Blanca New Member

I totally not understand the rules at the beginning. I said: "Oh, man! Thats a damn game!" and loose over and over again ^^''
    Late I knew abput combos etc I had LOT of fun ^^ Shinra as a ZERO! ^^ (he really was easy than...)
    You just have to have luck and a cool brain ^^

I love that game ^^