• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Spring...

Discussion in 'General' started by Yukie, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Damn it! I am sick! Allergies and the Cold! I know spring is coming up!

Your plans?

2. darkside

darkside New Member

i love that winter is over. this was one of the worst in wyoming. i love the warmness of summer and spring. dont like the mud though.

3. Namine3.0

Namine3.0 New Member

I'm so happy spring is here

4. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

spring is the season of love ^.^

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Not really! Lol

6. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

tomroww is my spring break........ YESS. AT LAST! YAAAAAAY hey yukou, i know your pain... i have allergies and the cold too. :( but woohooo no school and no homework xD

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Still sick! Well yeah, today is the last day of school for me, then it is PARTY time! I don't know what to do for Spring Break. Travel? Party? Get F*** Up? Well I don't know, I do it after Jesus B-Day! <----Even though I am not Christian or anything, I got to respect him!

Well, love is not in the air for me! I try to stay single, because it is who I am. I don't what a relationship not know, and if I do I think it might be a phyiscal relationship anyway. Nothing emotional, yeah, I'm a whore. XD

8. Luke

Luke Member

I love winter :(

9. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

This is the worst Spring Break I ever had. I still have a freakin' History project that I have to do at the end! I love summer break. but this thread is about spring. I got pinced 12 times on St. Patrick's Day.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.