• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Staff Has Spots open

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

The last thread was for overall applications. However here i'm going to be direct in what we need and here are the following things open that need to be filled.

Graphics Modereator Possibly 2 i'll be making a Graphic team and you will be responsible for SOTW, getting resource packs and Tutorials.

Kingdom hearts Section Moderator: Filled

Traditional Showcase Moderator

and i'lll need about 3-4 people as our new Volunteer team. Volunteers are basically one step under mod You will have no power but you will be able to see staff forum along with your own usergroup color and this also means you will be a content writer for KH, i'll split up into groups what information i'll asses we need at the moment and you will report directly to Demian who in turn reports to me.

So with that being said Lets see who wants a job

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Whoo hoo. Traditional Showcase Moderator. You and Nozomi should pick one.

3. I would like to volunteer for Traditional Showcase Moderator if that would be okay.

4. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

If it's needed, I could help with modding the Kingdom Hearts section. Granted I have seldom posted there, but I lurk.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I have not done an application, but basically what I do now is as a volunteer just unable to see the staff forum. So if you need someone for that let me know, I can do that. I guess though I'll send in an application even know you and Nozomi/ Hope know who I am.

6. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I would love to be a volenteer as a back-up. I already sent my application for the Kingdom Hearts moderator, but if I don't get that, being a volenteer would be ok.

7. NeRo

Fill out Apps People

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I've already put in an App for a different section. However, seeing as you guys need staff elsewhere on the forum, should I make an extra App for one of these sections or just replace my old one completely?

EDIT: To clarify when I said a second App, I meant they pick whichever section of the two not both.

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  9. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Wouldn't that be a super Mod if you made more than one application. Are we even aloud to make more than one?

10. I wouldn't because they only want certain sections first. You would get promoted or something. i have no real idea so yeah.

11. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

send all app's to me not raiden, read the thread once again.

12. So we don't post in the application thread?

13. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Send all App to Demaian. Thanks.

Aqua Fresh likes this.
  14. NeRo

Im surprised we barely got any from the lot of you. i must say i'm fairly dissapointed

15. Rejected Oblivion

Rejected Oblivion New Member

I haven't been responded to /sad faec.

16. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Let's just wait patiently.

17. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

You guys will find out the results soon. Just stayed tuned. :)

18. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

ummm... i PMed my application to Hope before the send it to Demaian bit was said.

19. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Don't worry, we got it.

20. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Everyone just needs to hold tight. Wait till the results are finished. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.