• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Stoked?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Answer Man, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Opening Dream Drop Distance Opening HD Fullscreen KH3D Walkthrough intro - YouTube This is the intro i guess for the game but it looked sweet and i wanted to put it up!

But the one thing im confused about is Xion and Braig. Those two seem to be key elements Braig more than Xion. All the former XII members seem to be back as well in there "human" forms. All the different versions of MX is pretty cool, i truly think that this game is showing that everything is about to come together. I feel as if were going to see some elements from Re:Coded and it looks like Data Riku as well maybe in one of the trailers. (For those that played Re:Coded its pretty cool) The ending shows everybody and i mean EVERYBODY that we know is on the side of light and the other side being "darkness" of coures. What makes me excited is that is shows Ventus and Roxas meaning Roxas and Ven and Sora could all meet face to face?? (maybe it's showing it just for fun) Notice how Aqua and Terra are back too, plus we got the Disney trio of course (Goofy Donald and Mickey)
    Epic Showdown? Yes!
    What do you all think about the game? I know i've been gone a while but im tryin to get back in there! Any ideas how its gonna go down?

2. Axel2101993

Axel2101993 New Member

man i can't wait for it to come out in july

3. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

EUR/AUS are so lucky that they get this game this week. But the next 11 days will go by fast! Yes I can't believe that we are really only 11 more days away until we get to play this amazing game!