• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by zSoraz, Jul 8, 2007.

Do you want to have a Suggestions Forum?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2007.
  1. Most Definitely!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No thanx.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

Post your suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007
  2. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I am always in favor of more member participation. In this case, our suggestions will most probably draw more people in. The major problem with drawing more people to this site is the abundance of competition. We got to give people reasons to come here and not someotherfansite.com.

3. Flare

Flare New Member

Would you mind giving us your suggestions then. =)

4. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

um um um um
    this website is literally growing by the moment but if we make it seem a little less of a fan site and a little more like advise or somthing else like that it may draw more people in

5. Flare

Flare New Member

Could you please elaborate?? ^_^

6. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

elaborate um um
    like you just posted a ne thread on harry potter if the website didn't look so much as a kh only website people may want to come and see what its like i mean it will still be focused on kh but it wont make other people think that is the only thing we talk about here

7. Flare

Flare New Member

^ Very good point. So basically what you're saying is that we need more sections for different things right?

Don't worry, we will gradually add more sections. We have recently added a Role Playing section, and no doubt, there will be more to come.

Thank you for your suggestion.

8. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

I myself think that suggestions take a while to make. Great things do take a while to make, but lets say someone wanted to post a suggestion they've had for a while, but didn't think it would be so good to post it in a place without a suggestions forum. Well, then they'd have a place.
    I myself am just speaking for everyone. I have a few ideas I'm not sure I'd like to mention yet, but I know that maybe some other ppl have ideas. :)

9. Flare

Flare New Member

I'll pin this thread so people can notice it and express their suggestions.

btw, I'd like to hear your suggestions.

1 person likes this.
  10. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

yes different things will draw different peoples interests

11. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

I have a suggestion...
    Why not make this a forum. That way we can clearly discuss each idea with more description and not have to read through a mess of words to see what a person has to say. Plus an idea might not be heard by the whole group. :confused:
    Why I had this poll made.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  12. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

i have an idea why not tell all the guest that visit here just sighn up already we could have so much more people join that way! they are checking out all the threads why not make a new one saying guest sighn up or something!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.