• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Summer Plans

Discussion in 'General' started by ubernewbie, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

Since school is about 1 month away before being out for summer, what are some of the things you plan to do this summer?

I have a list of videogames to play and beat during the summer. I also have some machinima projects I want to complete.

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Comic-Con, Video Games, Disney World, Universal Studio's Florida. :p

3. Snapple

Snapple New Member

I'm going to Colorado to see some friends. Then I'll just chillax for the rest of the summer... But first I've got to get through some tests before school lets out. D;

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

New Orleans, Band Camp, summer school(for an extra elective) tutoring in math so I don't get a bad grade, and here. I might be going to the beech as well and possibly Boston, it's unknown still though.

5. I'm going to Florida to see some family, then hang out with some friends, and play and buy some videogames all summer long

6. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Go to Cambodia, my sister's wedding, go to the waterfall, and go to the beach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.