• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

super bowl predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by un BLE vble, Jan 14, 2008.

Who do you think is going to win this year's Super Bowl??

1. New England Patriots

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. San Diego Chargers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Green Bay Packers

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. New York Giants

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. un BLE vble

un BLE vble New Member

as everybody should know, the super bowl is coming up in about three weeks and i was curious to see the super bowl predictions of the people on this forum, as i'm sure there are at least a few football fans here. :p

also, it'd be great to see your reason(s) for your prediction, but please keep trash talk to a minimal

oh yeah, i kinda forgot to put my own prediction, lol

i think the green bay packers are going to win over the new england patriots, though this is an iffy
    i personally want the packers to win, not because i'm from that area (i'm from philly) but because i think it'd be nice to see brett farve win another super bowl ring after the phenomenal year he has had in his old age

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

It would be nice to see Favre get a ring on his way out, but I think the Pat's are gonna take it. Part of that is a loyalty to the team, but beside that, they really are a force to be reckoned with. You don't get an undefeated season for nothing.

3. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Yeah you're right you dont get an undefeated season for nothing, you get it for cheating.

4. Zook

Zook New Member

I'd like Green Bay to take on the patriots and beat em by like a field goal. Best ending to the craziest season ever.

5. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I am not going to watch the superbowl. I am mourning the loss of the Cowboys. I also happen to have tickets to an Opera on Superbowl Sunday.

6. un BLE vble

un BLE vble New Member

lol betty boop. i actually rooted for the giants in that game cuz i'm still pissed about the philly/t.o. controversy that happened a couple years ago.

hmm, the results are interesting. the packers and pats seem to be the only favorites, and theyre tied in the polls, which is even more surprising to me.

7. SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon New Member

Hey! How Come Budweiser Isn't On That List! You Have To Show Respect To The Add Showdown Too!

8. Crossfault

Crossfault New Member

\m/

lol...Im the only person that voted for the Giants. Ironic much?

9. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse New Member

I wish the Patriots won...........

10. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I think we can safely say this thread has outlived it's purpose. Especially since we already have another thread to discuss the outcom.

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.