• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by NeRo, Dec 3, 2007.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well im sure everyone that is a nintendo fan will be purchasing a Nintendo Wii for the simple reason that they want Super Smash Bros Brawl. this game will be show casing a large array of nintendo characters squaring off against each other. The character list is mainly large and so far its looking this way

Mario
    Yoshi
    Ice-climbers
    Luigi
    Bowser
    Peach
    Sonic
    Shadow( possible sonic alternate)
    Link
    Snake
    King Deedeedee
    Ganondorf
    Zelda
    Kirby
    Meta Knight
    Pit
    Samus
    Pikachu
    Snake
    Zero-Suit Samus
    Wario
    Donkey Kong
    Diddy kong
    Ike
    Lucas
    Fox

Well so what do you guys have input on

2. Omega

Omega New Member

that seems pretty good

3. Zexion_14

Zexion_14 New Member

Ive already reserved my copy:D:D( i look like such a weirdo right now)

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

When will they release this game? It feels like we have been waiting forever for this. I am happy Solid Snake is in this game.
    Why is there so many Kirby characters?

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Lol, I would be happier buying it If my friend wasn't so insanely amazing at the game... Drives me nuts that he does what he does on the original one.

The Wii remote puts me off slightly as I dont really like to use it much when its not an FPS game I'm playing, havnt seen the ideas there implimenting on it tho so it may be different.

6. Omega

Omega New Member

then it's a good thing you can use the gamecube controller huh.

7. NeRo

Well for us veteren Smash players the GC controller will be Win for the serious matches but as far as the other control set up goes that will be for experimental play. at least thats my take on it

8. Kanzen

Kanzen New Member

Hooray, all of my favorite characters are back! I'm excited to play this.

9. NeRo

Well hey they still havent exposed the entire list for the chracters yet. we still dont completely know who is and who isnt on the list yet

10. Omega

Omega New Member

yeah, it's still building.

11. NeRo

Well i mean its done im sure because the game will be released feb 10 o8 but as far as there telling us thats all we know. im sure in late januaryu they will realase the entire list

12. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

Smash Bros is one of the greatest games of all time!

This one will be one of the best... Well, it'll be the best! lol.

I haven't reserved a copy yet, but I will in the future. I'm really excited that Ike is in it. I love Fire Emblem, and Ike has to be one of my favorite video game characters of all time. :]

Can't wait for the game!

13. Omega

Omega New Member

i'm pretty sure the line is going to be very long. and i mean veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy long.

14. thekeyblader

thekeyblader New Member

So you listed all the playable characters eh? Well there are a bunch of new summons that help you out and stuff. Well, here are the ones I know of.
    The Devil
    Little Mac
    Exite Bike
    Andross (old school style)
    oh yeah and you forgot about Pokemon Trainer although he is probably a throw away character

15. NeRo

Actually i think he will be a awesome character once people learn how to use him correctly he might be a forec to be reckoned with

16. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Im siked to try out pit! At last a guy with 2 disjointed hit boxes!!!!!!

17. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I'm very excited to play this game. Sadly I won't have a Wii by that time though. I'll be using a friends.

I'm hoping that some of the new characters are Megaman, Zero, Bass, and maybe some other characters from the Sonic games too.

Most of all though, I want to use Ike, Pit and Meta Knight. D=

18. NeRo

Im with you on that one. im all for using Ike pit and Meta knight.l however still am a die hard sonic fan and i cant wait to play as my favorite hero Sonic the hedgehog

19. Omega

Omega New Member

yeah, me too. my altime favorite hero sonic!!!

20. Zexion_14

Zexion_14 New Member

omg I feel so weird but im so excited for it to comme out!!:D:D