• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Superbowl XLIV

Discussion in 'General' started by Desert Warrior, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Alrighty, Saints vs. Colts.

Saints win, 31 to 17 (I think)

What did you think of the game? Or anything related to the game (i.e. commercials, halftime show, etc.) Personally, I didn't care for the commercials this year. Some were okay, but so many of them were stupid.

And so glad Saints won. Gonna brag to some friends on Tuesday.

Oh, to be on Bourbon Street right now....

2. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

haa... i was rooting for the colts (only because they sound cool). at least the saints finally won the super bowl.
    favorite commercial was the Doritos Samurai dude.

3. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

my fav commercial was the little kid telling the big guy to stay away from his mothe and his doritos. that and the house made of bud light.

the best play was without a doubt the Saints interception. that sealed the win right there.

4. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

I wish I was in New Orleans right now. The Saints truly are the best team in the league, and well coached as well. Payton made some ballsy calls with the 2 point conversion and onside kick (best onside kick I have ever seen). And Brees has really made the Saints an all around better team. So glad they won.

5. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I loved that commercial!
    I wanted the saints to win personaly, but I really wasn't paying attention.

6. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Congratulations The Saints. I'm not even a Saints fan I'm an Eagles fan. But what I think is just they won by luck. -shrug- I think all their commercials were funny. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.