• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

swine flu!

Discussion in 'General' started by IcecreamLink, May 11, 2009.

do you that it will go to 6?

1. yes it will.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. no it won't!

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I think they'll recover.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. uhhh.......

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. I have no idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I don't know what you're talking about!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

well I just want to know what you guys say about the swine influenza.....
    and I hope that everything works fine.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Well, Swine Flu is one of our new threat. And we must more careful to take care our body. Just one mistake can cause you that flu. But i'm sure that the cure will be found ^^

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Why did I say "uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."? I just don't know. It might drop down to 3. I'm really is not sure.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

No cure will be found. Its a virus, you can't cure viruses with medication. It all depends on you immune system.

5. EtherealSummoner

The swine flu is almost like STD, which also can't be cured. One thing is: It's not sex related.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

LOL WTF??

swine flus a std but not sex relate. makes no sense. PHAIL.

7. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

actually some people in Mexico are recovering.

and I don't think that the swine influenza is sex related either.....

fishy smells likes this.
  8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Why do you think its Sex related like AIDS? Actually i meant the cure means the disease not always kill people, but there must be peoples that recovered from it.

9. EtherealSummoner

XDXD I didn't mean it like that. I meant that viral STD & the swine flu can't be cured. Theyi can be treated, but there's no cure for it.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Like wise Kupo said, its depending on your immune system.

11. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Let's clear something up.

SWINE FLU IS NOT AS BAD AS THE NEWS SAYS IT IS!!!!

Has anybody bothered to look up actuall statistics. There hasn't been many deaths from swine flu (Although technically it's H1N1 now) compared to the regular flu.

Swine flu: I heard it was either 10 or 100

Regular flu: 30,000

The truth is that the media blows things out of porportion. Such as the kid who died in Texas. The media never mentioned that the kid was visiting from Mexico, and had several other diseases too.

And a side note: Viruses can be cured, but they mutate too fast. So by the time a cure has been made, the virus might have already mutated to be immune to the cure.

12. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

but they say that in Mexico,over 2,000 people died because of the swine influenza...

13. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You need to think of the location. It's Mexico! Mexico isn't exactly the healthiest of countries. And as I just said, the media blows things out of porportion. Look up the actual data. It might tell you something other than what the news says.

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Swine flu is a world wide academic but just like polio it's not a major deal, the news, politicians, and stuff are just scaring Americans. That's what happened with polio.

Plus about a week ago they said it was going down, so there's nothing to fret about.

15. EtherealSummoner

Didn't the news did something to make pple go crazy about some years or decades ago? Like, uh, HIV or AIDS?

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Bird flu, a few years ago it would have been teh bird flu. Everyone was getting the flu virus my dad wanted me to get it, but I hate shots and my mom knew about how the news can lie so we took our chance, I'm still living and kicking.

17. lil woj

lil woj New Member

what the hell r we talking about!? :eek:

18. EtherealSummoner

???? It was the bird flu? Man. Anyways, My health teacher said that decades ago in the late 70's or 80's, that when that famous man with the HIV told the world that he has it, that people was worried about that they will get HIV. He even told us that they made sure not to let some 3rd graders don't go cuz they're afraid to get them & polices arrested this man for spitting on one of them because of fear of HIV & he also said something about the rumor of getting them from mosquitoes.

19. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

uhhh............I don't what any of this has to do with the swine flu opinion,but oh well.....

20. EtherealSummoner

Actually, what I said do has something to do with the swine flu. All this is saying is that this swine flu will have some people either get worked up, spread rumors, or any other thing. One time in class, this girl said that it's so deadly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.