• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sword of Mana- Help me

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Betty Boop, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I bought this game last Saturday. It has cute story. But the scenes are super-long at times, which is annoying because you're just wasting battery power if you are going through it over and over.
    I am playing as the Heroine and named her Vardaa. (apparently you need 6 characters). The game is going alright except I am now at the point where you are in the airship.

She's at level 30 and Bogard is at level 27 so I do not think it's a power issue. I just don't know where to go to get the key. The gooey ball things that block your path leaving keep killing me. It is not fun to sit through about and hour's worth of scenes only to die.

Help me please.

2. just try to shoot it from long range distance if possible and see if dies from you attack??