• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Terra or Xehanort?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Destiny, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Kingdom Hearts 3D TGS 2011 Trailer | English Subs - YouTube

So this is the trailer(with English sub) from TGS. Nothing new right, however(with my busy life) I just watched this for the first time. However so we've gone lots of news from this trailer, I think we tend to focus on more...

1.) Sora has new cloths again(which I think look cool but I like the looks of the older Sora versus younger Sora)
    2.) Riku got a hair cut(He should have kept the long hair, it looks better on the older him, maybe not on the younger him, but definately older him)
    3.) Neku is going to be in this game
    4.) the creatures we'll be fighting are called Dream Eaters
    5.) Is it me or does Sora seem dumber in this trailer
    6.) we'll be going to Hutchback of Notre Dame World
    7.) When or if they wake up they will be masters
    8.) They must find the key of sleep(I have a theory for this, but I'll wait on it)
    9.) Organization XIII is back but now they're somebodies, but seem to be being brought back through the computer so is it the real them or replicas?

and finally 10, who was that at the end? Did you see the dark keyblade, the keyblade that attacks Braig,

As we all know Terra wasn't exactly on good terms with Braig in fact we can technically blame Braig for Terra going down the dark road, and probably even have him to thank for Organization XIII(though not precisely prooven in the game).

We also know though that that was Xehanort's keyblade, not Terra's.

So here's the question, was that Terra or Xehanort who attacked Braig in the trailer? Discuss

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

That scene is most likely covering the experiments performed on Xehanort.

To answer the question though it's Xehanort. He summoned the keyblade so he must remember.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Old news. XD But anyways, it was Xehanort the Apprentice who summoned the keyblade, especially since the keyblade that you see belongs to Master Xehanort... too many different versions of Xehanort... yeesh.

4. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

it's important to keep that in mind,on the braig's scene,you can see Even and Ienzo fading on the floor,could this be they turning into heartless and nobodies,and the darkness in the transformation awoke the dark side of "Terranort" making Master Xehanort take control???

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ah, but are they fading or are they coming into reality. Do we truly have evidence of that. ^

Also I do believe that if it was indeed Terra wouldn't he have his own keyblade? But the thing is, why would Master Xehanort attack Braig?

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

After watching the video and thinking about things said in previous games, I think I have an explanation.

First off, that scene logically takes place before Organization XIII was founded. Because keyblades have the power to release somebody's heart, that was probably the moment when Braig became Xigbar.

Second, it had at least been hinted at (I don't remember if they ever directly said this) that Xehanort regained his memories while he was Ansem's apprentice. And while that body has three different hearts in it, only two are actively trying to take control (Xehanort and Terra). So we can assume the possibility of the body regaining both Xehanort's and Terra's memories.

That being said, it would explain the attack. The body remembers being able to use Xehanort's keyblade, which is why he summoned it. The body also remembers what keyblade masters can do, namely remove a heart from a body. And then the body remembers any anger or hatred Terra had towards Braig, causing him to attack.

That, or the body only regained Xehanort's memories and therefore Xehanort took complete control. And then we could assume that somewhere down the line in Xehanort's plans he planned on turning people like Braig into nobodies.

I'm more inclined to believe that the body regained some of Xehanort's and some of Terra's memories, only because that would make much more sense. Xehanort knows how to make the real Kingdom Hearts appear, and if Xehanort ever regained all his memories and took complete control over the body then it wouldn't explain his actions for creating a false Kingdom Hearts in the first and second games.