• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

TGS FF XIII trailer *New*

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by dualblade, Oct 4, 2009.

1. dualblade

dualblade Break!

2. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

You posted this too late lol
    I have this video in HD and it's 105 mb
    Pretty good trailer, I have a crush on Vanille xDD

3. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I can't wait for this. 10 wasn't that good for me, 11 was annoying due to the monthly cost, 12 was a good return to form and this looks like it could be brilliant. Versus 13 also looks pretty good.

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I liked 10,first Final Fantasy I played,though IV is my current fav.I like all the ones I have played so far,complete or not. I must say though,Vanille may just beat Rydia as my favorite character now.

5. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

lol, was that Seifer with the girl at the beginning? I'd think he'd be too busy in Twilight Town to be in this game. lol

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Heh,no,Im guessing you know but I will say it anyway.The guy is Snow,one of the 5 main characters,and the girl is Sereh (Serah?I forget.),Lightnings younger sister.Oh,and the summon/ride the black guy Sazh uses is Ifrit!

7. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

So my crush is on Serah xD

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Eh,I still like Vanille better.Plus Snow would beat the crap out of me if I made a move on his fiance.And that is not getting into what Lightning would do for putting the moves on her sis.Lol.But yea,I guess you do?

9. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Serah and Snow are engaged right?

10. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Yepo,engaged and all.Explains so much why he is always talkin bout her

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Snow ist sehr sexy

12. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Same trailer,but English voice actors now!Hope sounds like puberty hit his voice earlier then his body.Also,by this video,US launch is confirmed Spring of next year,most likely March,but possibly later.Im guessing its worldwide Spring 2010,but US for sure then.

English trailer new

If there is one newer then this,could someone put it up?