• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The 3 Knight's Master?!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by 00roxas00, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00roxas00

00roxas00 New Member

I think The Master of Terra,Ven And Aqua Has Something Big To Do With This Story in BBS Or Has The Relationship with sora or one of the other keyblade masters of this time, I Read In an interview of Nomura that the interviewer Asked About The Master Of The 3 Keyblade Wielders, The Question Was: Is the master who taught the three from the current series? And Answerd: I Can't Say, Why Can't He?! Doesn't That Make You Think? If It Wasn't Important Then He Should Have Answerd The Question Right? What do you guys Think?

2. DawnEssence

DawnEssence New Member

Well im not so sure, Nomura Always Does stuff Like This 2 Keep Us in the dark...

3. darkside

darkside New Member

your probably right, cause isnt the point of BBS to explain the history of KH or the keyblades. so of course the master is gonna have something to do with the current keyblade masters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.