• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Holidays

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Whatever you celebrate, have you been having a nice holiday season? Talk about it. :D

---

I've actually been having a pretty good holiday. I've gotten some time off from work- always nice, and gotten to spend time with family who've moved away, which is also pretty great. My family celebrates a religion-light sort of Christmas, and I spent way too much money, as usual, but we kept things low-key and mostly stress-free this year. It helps when it's just the immediate family and we don't try to accommodate uncles and aunts and cousins and such, because no one can quite seem to get along when too many of us are in the same room. It also helps having kids around- Christmas is a lot more fun from their perspective. I'm just getting way too old, lol.

Does anyone have any stories to share? Or maybe you need to rant? (I've had my share of holidays like that, XD ).

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

my holiday Was great. Spenttime with my family (SomeI haven't seen in a while). It was a good holiday season this year for once!!!

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Christmas was good! Practically, similar to every Christmas, so I'm not complaining. Got me this bluetooth speaker and a wireless keyboard, so I'm practically hands-free lazy now!