• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The KhPlanet Graphic Team

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

• 2 / 19 / 2011
      GFX SQUAD

I'd like to formally introduce you to the KHP Graphic team. The team is still growing and i'm still willing to take applicants if your interested Send examples of your work to me and Ultima_Star
    • Now the GFX team is put in place for a few reasons. They have one job but at the same time many jobs. this goes along with moderating the Graphic section of our forum as well as doing icons, avatars, signatures, wallpapers and possibly skins for you all. If you nee any help weather it be request related or overall graphic help that's what there here for. Now let me introduce the Current leader and members

[*]Ultima Star
      is the leader of the KHPlanet GFX team. if something is wrong you go to her if it pertains to the graphic section along with the fact that she is a wonderful artist, i really do adore her work.
    • Next is a new member that i recruited to join this very team. Malibu the same applies to him if you need anything done you let him now. But instead of that i suggest members start opening there own Signature shops.

• The GFX team are the only ones in charge of the SOTW so if you would like to see certain themes i'm sure you can bounce ideas off of them.
    • As i stated before i'm looking to fill at least 3 more positions for this team. But be fair warned i'm looking for a certain caliber of skill and if you don't have that don't be discouraged if i decline you the first time.

[​IMG]

Cheers :cool:

~~P R O D II G Y~~

2. Namine Lonsinger

Namine Lonsinger New Member

I would like to try this out :) I dont know if this is where you create stuff on Paint or anything but I do create some things on paint. I have always been interested in graphic designing things :D I am just trying to get some basic training down before i start the real things.

3. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I don't know much about making sigs, but I am doing some Icon work, and becoming more and more acquainted with programs to make avi's and sig's and such.
    I've been planning on making a sig, honestly.
    Probably using my character from TinierMe...Idea...
    If you want to see some of my stuff, please visit feel free to visit my Deviant art page.
    DenkiWolf on deviantART

4. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Hope you 2 make it!!! i know i never would......

5. Namine Lonsinger

Namine Lonsinger New Member

Aww fate!! You will!! :D I think everyone has a chance to :D

6. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

umm just look at my sig i made that go to my albums and go to my sigs that all ive made and they SUCK!!!

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

All right, there's no real need to discuss about it here. If you want in on the GFX team and you have the skillz, contact P R O D II GY or one of the current members of the graphics team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.