• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Love of Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Oct 1, 2010.

Who is the best lover for Naruto?

1. HINATA!!

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. SAKURA!!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. None

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I am very curious as to who would truly be the perfect soulmate for Naruto. There is Sakura who is just as strong as tsunade but always have a love for Sasuke when the series first began. All of a sudden in Shippuden, she started to chip away her negative thinking of him and started to care for him more; on the latter is Hinata. NOW SHE IS A GREAT LOVER!!! Always want to be there for Naruto but is so quiet most of the time. Always grateful for him but don't know what to say.

What are your opinions on this?

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

while i personally like hinata, i believe NaruSaku is just more believable. i mean, hinata confessed but that hasn't been even mentioned since yet sakura went and had another adventure with him(even if it was small)

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I never really cared much for Hinata.Never really stuck out in my opinion.Yea,she probably has liked Naruto the longest,but she kinda choose the wrong place to tell him she loved him.Yea,it was heroic and i guess romantic,but stupid.More so since she almost died (which is strange that she didnt die,even though if she did she would have been brought back anyways.Kinda strange in my opinion).

Ive pretty much though Sakura would be the one he would get in the end since the begining.Just makes the most sense to me.Of course it may not happen,and if it does,probably not till close to the end.Which is coming up I believe.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

*cough*shippingmustdie*cough* As for my opinion, the most likely one now is Sakura. I say that because in one of the more recent chapters she tells Naruto she loves him. Of course, he sees that as BS and an attempt to convince him to break his promise to her to bring Sasuke back. Either Sai or Yamato note that there was some truth in Sakura's confession. Combine that with the fact that Naruto has done nothing with Hinata confessing her love to Naruto, Sakura is more likely to be the winner of the two.

To go further into my opinion, I'm gonna put it as a spoiler.

*spoiler*I somewhat believe that neither will get together with him. Simply because I partially believe that it will end with Naruto and Sasuke killing eachother in battle once Naruto brings down Madara*spoiler*

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Shipping isnt that bad!Its just that some of them are idiots,and some of those are vocal.

I agree with you on the Sakura part too,though I think she also still has some feelings for Sasuke.And that spoiler would be rather depressing if it happened,at least I would think so.

I think Naruto might try to handle it eventually (Hinata's confession).I think.Thats only if the manga isnt already almost over.I still dont think he will go with her,but I cant see him not atleast doing something about it.=though maybe he will let himself and Sasuke die so he doesnt have too.-

6. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Shipping is stupid when it's Naruto/Tsunade or Naru/Ten, etc.

I personally prefer Hinata in this case.

7. EtherealSummoner

I chose Hinata. She may have been quiet and kept her feelings on the inside while having some troubles on her own with family but all of us know that she has been grateful for everything that Naruto has done. We can also see that it was Naruto influence that was able to go out and try to save him while he was fighting Pain. Sadly, Naruto went into his nine-tails form for thinking that she has died when she was actually knocked out unconscious.

Oh yea, if those who said that they think that Naruto is more suitable for Sakura, then how come no one has voted and Hinata is beating Sakura by a point?

8. Raven

Raven New Member

I'm indifferent between both options in pairings, because frankly I can't really choose a side. I'm not against shippings, though the fangirls do leave an awful taste in your mouth at times. When the series was exceptionally popular, where they paid more attention to character development, I was actually really into Sakura being with Lee - Don't ask!! I liked Lee a lot and the moments they had together were interesting - but when I consider who should be with Naruto I can't decided at all.

Hinata is a good choice because she's extremely cute, albeit too shy to form the necessary words to have a decent conversation with the boy. She looks to Naruto as not only an inspiration that a failure can better themselves, but also a love interest - this is where I find the trouble deciding for Hinata. I can't help but feel that Hinata is mistaking her adoration of Naruto as a ninja with love. The two haven't had much character interaction, at least not enough for me to decide that they have a romance going on.

Sakura is gorgeous, in her rights, but she has quite the temper and flair you see in many young women in this society. Like with Hinata, Sakura looks to Naruto as a inspiration, but not to the extent Hinata does, rather she sees him as a person who seems to always be there for her when she needs it the most and possibly that could have developed into love - maybe. Unfortunately I'm having trouble believe there's something going on in this romance scene as well, as in the first part of the series, Sakura mainly provided comic relief to series by bopping Naruto on the head, really really hard.. Even with the daily beating Naruto views Sakura as a great friend and a serious crush, so he grins and bears the beatings. Even with Sakura proclaiming she's in love with another person, he still cares for her, and I'm quite fine with that and I understand. Its when Naruto comes back from his two year training that Sakura begins to look at him in that direction - when he's become much, much stronger, he's also matured a bit, and that's when I begin to frown. Could it be possible that this new stronger and more mature Naruto be a simple replacement for a Sasuke that actually cares? Or am I suppose to be under the assumption that during the two and a half year period, Naruto was constantly on Sakura's mind? When did these romantic feelings begin to surface..?

So all in all I'm just confused about whether or not these teenage girls are really in love with this boy; and if they are, I still cannot decide on which one.

9. Desert Warrior

Never thought about it that way. But, I was just thinking of why Sakura would be the one who gets with Naruto in the end. After the timeskip, Jiraya (Or was it Kakashi?) notes that Sakura has become like a younger Tsunade. And when Naruto comes to Konaha during the Pain Invasion arc, Tsunade sees both Minato and Jiraya in Naruto. I believe that Tsunade was to Jiraya like how Sakura is to Naruto. And *spoiler*after Jiraya's death*spoiler* there is a possible hint that Tsunade loved Jiraya. So using them as a parallel, that could foreshadow Naruto and Sakura. That, and going off of TV Tropes, Sakura is the first girl show in the series. So it would be a case of First Girl Wins.

10. Raven

Raven New Member

Actually I think the anime is much farther than that so I don't think you have to put it as "spoilers"

Actually.. according to the manga, this was the first girl to appear in the series..

Naruto 1 - Read Naruto Chapter 1 Online Page 9

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
  11. Desert Warrior

Just being safe.

That doesn't count.

12. Raven

Raven New Member

I dunno.. she's definitely more feminine than Sakura.. XD

13. EtherealSummoner

<.> THAT BECAUSE THAT GIRL IS JUST NARUTO USING THE SEXY JUTSU TO BECOME HIS FEMALE FORM!! He/She/It does not count.

14. Raven

Raven New Member

I know that.. I was just joking.

15. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Is it really necessary having the caps lock on?

Anyways, I think its gonna be between Sakura or Hinata or maybe someone else.

16. EtherealSummoner

How come that the side of Hinata fans have outbeat the side of Sakura fans? Maybe hinata is the best match for Naruto.

17. Desert Warrior

Or maybe there are more Hinata fans than Sakura fans on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.