• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The most saddesr and the most beautifull part

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Princess Seira, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well Ive gotta say the part when Sora turnes into a heartless. it stays soo sad

2. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

i have to say when sora has too leave riku behind the dor to darkness was pretty sad

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD I find Tinkerbell beating up on Donald one of the most beautiful part. XDIt's so funny.

4. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

the most beautiful part is the fights and scense XD
    the most saddest is not fights

5. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

At the end of KH1 when Kairi goes back to the island and gets seperated from sora. Its like he did all that work only so he had to find her again. Its kinda like a big old middle finger, aint it.

6. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

That is what I was gonna put!!! Indeed beautiful!!!! XD

7. hahaha i thought it was more funny

8. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I truelly agree!!^^ Also the part in KH2 when Riku went back to the island and King Mickey jump on him. IT WAS SO KAWAII!!!!!^^

9. ah yeah that soo cute
    then the part, when they both changed into Namine and Roxas

10. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Indeed. That was the saddest part.

11. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

the sad part was when sora found that riku was evil, or that he wasn't his friend anymore, that was so sad to me, trying to find your friend and you do nut he hates you and has darkness in him. controls heartless and then trys to kill you.

12. shelleyx

shelleyx New Member

both mine is sad and beatuiful. the ending to kingdom hearts. where she's looking at the art on the wall is so sad. and the song just makes it beautiful. I cried the first time. Did anyone else o_O

13. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

no im a men
    men dont cry

14. hahah you think that Axel. but it will someday :D

umm i luved the part wherwe Sora says, its ok. when Namine starts to Laugh

15. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD I find the past Pete & the present Pete real funny & beautiful. The present Pete is beating himself up. XD

16. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

haha i love that part to

17. Korkskruv

Korkskruv New Member

When Riku said ''Take care of her'' in the end of KH1 it was both beautiful and sad :(

18. shelleyx

shelleyx New Member

Oh, I know. it was like wrenching my heart out. I about cried.

19. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I thought the most saddest moment in KH is when Sora constantly keeps getting these hallucinations of Kairi at the start of the game.. It's devastating to know that he misses her so much and keeps thinking that he sees her v.v.. It was kind of random though when he thought Yuffie was Kairi after he gets the keyblade XD
    The most beautiful moment in my opinion is when Beast is reunited with Belle in Hallow Bastion ^^.. It's cute how he was so determined to find her and does in the end x3

20. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

i totally agree with ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.