• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The new MSN

Discussion in 'General' started by Chocobo Dyl, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Hey guys, just thought that here we could talk about the new msn, give out some ID's and generally have some fun.

Well, I downloaded the new msn last night, I thought it was cool at first, but it drops messages, doesn't cope well when you want something doing quick, and I just don't like it, although some bits are cool.

Just in case you forgot, my ID is CHOCOBODYL@Sky.com.

If you post yours here, I'll showcase it.

*ID's*
    User ID
    Chocobo Dyl CHOCOBODYL@Sky.com

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I hate the new one, thank goodness loco told me about another site to go to for it, but for some reason it keeps changing me name.

www.ebuddy.com- does anyone know how to make the name quit changing?

The new msn keeps logging me out, sometimes won't send messages or send a message back to you saying teh message was unable to be delivered. So I hate the new msn.

3. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm guessing that it works on the same principle as a mobile phone, if the message isn't looked at, it drops it.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah maybe. I don't know though, but does anyone know how to quit making the name change on ebuddy?

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

No idea, Star...sorry

6. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Can't help you with ebuddy Star, but if you go to MSN Discovery and uninstall it, MSN works fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.