• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

~The Next Life~RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Axel, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel

Axel New Member

"You can't get on their bad side or they'll distory you!" I barked as if to get the blonde's attention but for some reason I knew it never would. "Whats the point.." His voice sounded clam but behind it I knew he was going to explode into anger. "We're Nobodys...no one would miss me. Right?" The blonde truned his head a little so that his blue eyes met mine. The ice colour silenced me as he disappeared.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bolting up right I was wonting to see him again. I couldn't tell you why or even how i felt a friendship with this character my mind had made up. I rubbed my checks feeling tears. What was i so worryed about? A sigh left my chest. "Only a dream.." I muttered as I looked at my clock rested on my desk reading 9:00am. With a groan I rolled over. After dreams like this -which happened alot lately- i never got back to sleep. But luckly it was the weekend.
    After a few momments I got up, changed into a pair of ripped jeans, and pulled on my long black coat. Grabing my house keys I left my place, putting an ipod earphone slowly in my ear.
    The dreams we're really getting to me now a days. The blonde...i sometimes felt like he was really here.
    Only a dream..
    I took a long drag of my smoke and began to walk. Slowly clearing my head.

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

A spiky yellow haired boy strolled around the town, taking in the fresh air and he had his hands in his pockets, feeling carefree.
    "I wonder what I should do today" he said to himself.
    A man with red hair came up towards him. He thought he recognised him.
    "Hey, have I met you before, you look very familiar?"

>Are they in Twilight Town?<

3. Axel

Axel New Member

>> yup :) <<

I blinked my eyes as the blonde came up to me. But his eyes got my attention in less than a minute. They were ice blue...like in my dreams.
    I took my smoke out of my mouth and let out a puff of smoke. Is this real?
    "Umm...not the I know of kid." I said frowning. I mean.. i swear I have but what was I goinna say? Oh ya I have but it was in my dreams.Ya...that sounds very friendly.
    "Why do you ask?" I gummbled rubbing my forehead.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Motx was wandering through Twilight Town, not really paying attention to who was around him or where he was going. As he was walking, he picked up a rock and threw it randomly. It just so happened to almost hit somebody. It did knock the cigarette out of his hand though.

5. Axel

Axel New Member

"What the-" I grumbled and truned around facing someone. Their eyes were looking at cigarette on the sidewalk.
    Pushing them on the shoulder I growled, "What was that for.."
    I never knew until this point that I sometimes lost my cool. This didn't happen very often but when I did they were lucky if they ever didn't break anything. My temperature started to rise as if on fire inside.

6. Desert Warrior

"What are you talking about?" Motx asked, looking up at the stranger. "I was just walking here." He looked around, and saw the cigarette lying on the ground, with the stone next to it. "Did I hit you with that rock?"

7. Axel

Axel New Member

"Ya...what other reason would I be standing in front of you." I snarled. I crossed my arms over my chest glaring at this guy. But yet i felt like we were the same in some way...

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Xemnas, who lost all of his memory, now don't remember his name. Sitting in the road of Twilight Town like a beggar. He nodded his head down. He still confused, "Who am i? What am i doing here?" He looked to some scapegraces. They kicked him, they always do that when they met someone they thought "Beggar". They laughed a lot and ran away. Xemnas don't mad at them. He felt that he deserved for the pain.

9. Desert Warrior

"Well, you could be standing in front of me if you are one of those people who try picking fights with random people." Motx retorted. "And besides, don't blame me. It's not my fault that the stone hit you. I just randomly threw it."

10. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Jordan was sitting on a rooftop and yelled down, "I say knock his head off red!"

11. Axel

Axel New Member

I lit another smoke and put it in my mouth as he talked back. "You should've seen where you threw it," I grumbled looking at him again. " I guess you're ok...but if you somehow were to hit me again.." I chuckled and put a hand threw my hair as i walked off living the blonde behind. Along with the other boy.

12. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

"Ah c'mon! No fight?" Jordan yelled down in a cheery voice. He hopped down and landed on his feet. "Where's the fun in that?"

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Get her!" As Seifer's street gang yelled. A girl lept into the air on a skate board.

"You'll have to be faster then that." The girl yelled back.

"You little brat!" Seifer yelled. She stopped her skateboard and picked up a stick wacking him.

"Hey I beat you fair and square." The girl said. Twila was a typical normal girl in a way. She'd hang out with no one, usually on her own, she would fight the guys and usually win, plus she had a wild imaginations and always got weird dreams. She watched as Seifers gang walked off in anger. She picked up her skate board and was about to head to her little hideout seeing some angry guy and some otehr guy fighting. She shrugged and walked over.

"So what seems to be the problem here?" Twila asked standing near them looking at the two fighting.

OOC: Axel can you please not write in first person, it's hard to get with the story and stuff and tell who your character is and stuff. Please just use Axel, he, him, his, so on.

14. Desert Warrior

"Nothing." Motx answered as he turned away. "Just a little miscommunication. That's all." He started walking off.

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Xemnas looked to the two person that almost fighting. He had a headache when he saw him. His heard voices.

"Nothingness........."
    "No Radiance....."
    "Or how you exist......"

He heard those voice in his head. He still confused. "What's going on?!" He think that he had to buy an aspirin. But he doesn't have a munny. So he thinking how to get some munny.

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Twila shrugged and threw down her skateboard and skated off to her hideout in the woods. She came to the secret underground cave held up by tree roots. She moved the curtan and rolled down under being able to stand once under. She found it being an old rabbit hole then dug it bigger and wider creating a secret hideout. She sat down on teh very old couch there and relaxed setting her skateboard off to the side.

"Hmmm I'm bored and hungry." Twila thought to herself, she rolled out and headed back into town and saw the one guy who wlaked away.

17. Desert Warrior

Motx had gotten to the train station. He looked up at the clock tower. He found a ladder that led all the way up there, and he started to climb it. Once he got to the top, he sat down and looked at the horizion. He sighed, "Why?"

18. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

A man in a black cloak walked by Xemnas and handed him a pouch full of money.
    "I need you.....remember."-Vexol
    The man walked away towards Motx, Axel, and Twila. He walked right through their little fight. Their eyes caught him. A vague emotion of familiarity passed through them all. He walked away before any of them could see his face, or ask him a question.

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Thank you, oh kindful man." said Xemnas when he looked to Vexol. He realize that he have saw Vexol in somewhere... He still forgotten about the true fate of him. He had another headache. Can't stand for the headache, suddenly he passed out.

20. Axel

Axel New Member

The redhead walked for what it seemed like forever before getting to the top of the highest point of Twilight Town. The sunset seemed to be the most beautiful with a full view without the houses and buildings in the way.
    Sighing, Axel sat on the edge resting his head on the pam of his hand. Even though he had a great life Axel found he was in need of something more.
    It was almost like he was hollow and alone.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.