• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Return!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Answer Man, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Whats up everybody?:! How's everyone been? i know its been a long time since i've last been here, my birthday is today and i got a email saying happy birthday from here so i decided to drop on down. Is all my original friends still here? summoner? Xpic? kitty? It's been so long but i still remember the good ole days when this forum used to jump everyday! this was my 1st and only forum and i love it to this day. From the debates to the role playing it was great. So give me an update on how the sites been doing? anything exciting!? :D

2. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Unfortunately, as of now the forum is practically dead, me and a friend have been trying to revive it with some roleplay activity but that hasn't been working too well.

3. Answer Man

Aw, that sucks, i left because school started hitting me hard, i had to drop a few activities, it's sad to know a forum is no longer in its former glory.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

There's a chance we'll get this thing back up and running soon in the future. We're just going through some changes at the moment really.

In other news, welcome back

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

There's a chance we'll get this thing back up and running soon in the future. We're just going through some changes at the moment really.

In other news, welcome back

6. Answer Man

thanks destiny, long time no talk by the way. I'm glad to be back, cant wait to see it get more active

7. Xeren_Ozone

Xeren_Ozone Member

Indeed. This place may be a ghost town right now, but I am certain something will spark new life. Whether it be nostalgia (which brought me back) one of the new Kingdom Heart releases, or some other source, I see a spark of life here. And a spark can spread into a wildfire.