• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Tight Saiyans

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by EtherealSummoner, Oct 25, 2010.

The Greatest Saiyan?

1. Tsunade!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Jiraiya!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neither. Has to be Orochimaru.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Some of us on Animemb are arguing over who is either the favorite/strongest/best saiyan of them all. We wanted to know if it is either Jiraiya or Tsunade. Right now, tsunade is in the lead. I really want to know what all of you think on this subject.

Attached Files:

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

First off, they're Sannin, not Sayians. Sayians are in DBZ. Personally, I think Jiraiya is the most powerful. Simply because Orochimaru lost to Sauske, Tsunade (Being a woman in the series) is never given a moment to show how good she is (Not a sexist thing on my behalf. If you notice, the women of the series tend to get overlooked). And then Jiraiya defeated three paths of Pain. And he gained some control over Sage Mode, which should make him stronger than Orochimaru and Tsunade.

But given what they're based off of, all three are of equal strength. Three powers that keep each other in a deadlock.

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Personally, I think Taikoubou is the best Sannin of all, but that's a completely different series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.