• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Triwizard Tournament: Harry Potter RP (OOC & Signup)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nova, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Eternal Glory

History

It was established in the late thirteenth century and continued to the early fourteenth century as a friendly competition between the three most prestigious magical schools in Europe, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Great Britain, Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, and Durmstrang Institute for Magical Study in Russia, Its function was raising ties between the students. However, after the death toll mounted, the tournament was ended. Several attempts had been made over centuries but none had been too successful, including the injury of all three Heads of Participating Schools in 1792. After the last attempted revival of the tournament in 19th century, it fell into dormancy until its re-awakening in 1994 as noted below. The prize was a thousand Galleons.

Now we begin again annother Triwizard Tournament between the three honorable schools.

Rules
    Please note I will be taking the rules very seriously and any rule breakers will be kicked out immediately and your character will be replaced.

• Only Two People Can Sign Up As Triwizard Competitors
    • Romance and Violence are both either encouraged or unavoidable in this RP but please keep it pg-13
    • Have Fun
    • Absolutely NO Canon Characters that arent approved by me
    • Keep on subject. No sudden plot changes
    • Use proper Grammar please. ^_^
    • OOC posts must be kept to the OOC thread
    • Stay Active
    • Did I mention have fun?
    • Mary-Sue Characters Will Be Killed Immediately

Template
    Name:
    Class:
    School (Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, or Durmstrang?):
    Bio:
    House (If Hogwarts):
    Appearence: (Pics would be appriciated can be Anime or real)
    Personality:
    Magic or muggle parents?:
    Other:

Characters Needed
    Triwizard Competitor-Hogwarts (Taken)
    Triwizard Competitor- Durmstrang (Male)
    Triwizard Competitor- Beauxbatons (Female)
    Headmasters
    Teachers
    Other Students[/FONT]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Name: Olivia Grace
    Sex: Female
    Class: Seventh Year
    School: Beauxbatons Triwizard Champion
    Bio: Olivia grew up in a wealthy pure blood wizard family. She is always pressured by her parents to be the best and when she heard of the chance to travel to England and participate in the Triwizard Championship she mostly was the first one to sign up so she could get away from home for the school year and she wouldn't have to go back to her parents for the holidays.
    Appearence: [​IMG]
    Personality: Olivia is kind of high maitenence and she really cares a lot about her looks. She's kind enough but a little shallow... a lot shallow actually. She has perfect grades and she has a really up beat personality.
    Magic or muggle parents?: Pure blood
    Other: N/A

(Ive only read like the first four books and I vaugly remember the fourth one but I'll join cause this looks kind of fun.)

3. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Call did's on competitor. Ill post profile now, just wanted to get there first.

EDIT:

Name: Edward Fliegiet (Fly- nickname)

Sex: Male

Class: Seventh Year

School : Durmstrang

Bio: Fly is a half muggle- 'mudblood', raised in deception. His father (now married to a wizard) had a short term affair with a muggle, and Fly's was conceived. His birth mother was murdered the night of his birth and Erma, played the role of his mother. He strive's at school for perfection, and also greatly enjoy's herbology.

Personality: Very determined and opinionated. Very serious most of the time. He get's attached to people very fast, and is superstitious.

Magic or muggle parents?: Muggle mother.

Other:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  4. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

His appearence didn't show up :confused:

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

You sure? It's showing up for me.

(If not just googleimage, Jasper- Twilight movie)

6. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

Name: Leopold ("Leo") Duncan Alabaster

Class: Seventh Year (Senior)

School: Durmstrang Institute

Bio: Leopold grew up with his Uncle Armando, Uncle Dominic, Aunt Juno, his sister, Eon, and his dear Mother, Bella.
    His father had died when he was about 10- it was tough, but with his 2 spunky Uncles, his crazy, paranoid, motherly Aunt, his annoying sister, and energetic Mother; Leo's life was complete.

Leopold's Uncle Armando was very wealthy and signed Leopold up for an all boy's wizardry school, Durmstrang Institute, and it was his Uncle Dominic who bought him the high-class Twigger 90, a broom that was made by the Flyte and Barker company.
    It was intended to replace the Nimbus as the market leader, the Twigger 90 was found to warp at high speeds. It also included several new gimmicks, including an inbuilt Warning Whistle and Self-Straightening Brush, and gained a reputation as a broom flown by those with more money than sense.
    It had been Leopold's first broomstick ever and he road it to school the very first day.
    When Durmstrang's Bulgarian Quidditch Seeker, Viktor Krum, saw Leopold's speed on his broom and the good reflexes he had, Krum promoted Leopold to one of the Durmstrang Quidditch Beaters.
    Throughout all the semesters, he has not made any rivals or enemies yet.
    He is glad that he is popular enough to not have other seniors bullying him or swindling him out of his Galleons.

Leopold's Father was Scottish and after Leopold was born- he developed most of his Father's genes, including a little hint of a Scottish accent,
    though he also has soft, but strong voice. Not to deep, not to high. Average.
    Many foreign magic schoolgirls like the girls at Beauxbatons who come yearly for a Quidditch match against Durmstrang have a thing for his accent, but unfortunately Leopold never gets the same vibes few of the girls are giving him.

Appearance: [​IMG]

Personality: Creative, easy-going, intelligent, careless, reckless, dull, uninspiring, sluggish, dreary, bold, unimaginative, mundane, but all-in-all, selfless.

Magic or muggle parents: Pure Blood

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  7. Nova

Name: Elva Hawkins

Sex: Female

Class: Seventh Year (Senior)

School (Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, or Durmstrang?): Hogwarts Triwizard Champion

Bio: Elva is a mudblood. She grew up in london and her father who is a muggle is a lawyer and her mom is in the ministry of magic before it went all crazy. Elva despite the fact that her parents are very ritch Elva is not spoiled her parents taught her to never accept something unless she's worked hard for it. She is the keeper for the Ravenclaw Quittich team.

House (If Hogwarts): Ravenclaw

Personality: Elva is very hard on herself with her grades. She has this habit to be really competitive and always be the best. Despite this she is otherwise pretty down to earth and doesn't care what others think.

Magic or muggle parents?: Muggle dad Witch mom

Other: NONE

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Mind if I join?

Name: Nicole (luckily it's French, in French though it's pronouced Nee-col, and not Nick-col like in English)
    Sex: girl
    Class: sixth year in all advance classes with seventh years
    School (Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, or Durmstrang?): Durmstrang
    Bio: Nicole was born in France, and grew up there all her life. Her mother was from England and when visiting France met Nicole's father who was a wizard, but unknown. Nicole is a mudblood, her father being a wizard well her mother is a muggle. She was teased for that all through school, making her work harder and pass up teh students in her own year.

Nicole knows french pretty well, yet due to her mother not knowing french she speaks english and knows it better, her father speaks both as well, he was the one teaching her french, however due to him leaving at a young age of Nicole's life, she knows english more. She relearning it though because her father is a teacher in teh defence against the dark arts class at Durmstrong.
    Appearence:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Nicole is kind, smart, brave, couragous, persevearence, friendly, smart, wise, strong, and now and then competive, but overall a good sport.
    Magic or muggle parents?: magic father muggle mother
    Other: A sixth year in classes with seventh years.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  9. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

lol There are two problems with your Profile Star.

One: Durmstrang is a GUY school
    Two: All the competitor positions are already taken.

Its a good profile though.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Sorry, My bad, a real lol on my part, to I guess earlier running into the door giving me a headache defnately didn't help much, alright, she's a student there, if friends with teh guy competor or something.

11. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Name: Kevin Heartnet
    Class: Sixth year
    School: Hogwarts
    Bio: Born in England to muggle parents,he had a normal childhood,though when he was eight some minor wierd things happened around him.When he trned 11 he and his parents found out he was a wizard,and so he went to Hogwarts for the past 6 years,this being his sixth one.He is a good student,not failing,but is also a trouble-maker and has been seen doing many detentions since his second year
    House: Gryffindor
    Personality: Rather care-free,though he does have enough sense to finish his studies before pulling pranks and getting in trouble.
    Magic or muggle parents?: Both muggle
    Other: Probably getting in trouble when the students from the other two schools arrive

12. Cloaked Schemer

Well, it depends- are we going by the movie, or the book?

In Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire (Book) Durmstrang was a school made for any gender.

In Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire (Movie) Durmstrang is stated as an all boys school.

And, I think going with the Book is better than relying on the movie.

But it would make sense for Kairi Star's character to go to Beauxbatons, because it's a french school.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah, I didn't see the new movies, but I have started reading the series again where I left off, which is the goblet of fire I'm reading.

14. Cloaked Schemer

Nice! It's a great book! lolz. Darn, none of the people I asked to join can.
    The only person I didn't get a response from yet was King of Darkness.

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok listen up guys. Hope was in a car accident, so this won't be starting for who know's how long, I hope you'll all stick around till she get's back.

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Sigh....i was planning on joining this. i may put a Template up depending on how i feel at the moment...

17. Nova

yayy rai deffinately join!!!!!!!!!! LOL I pronise i'll get better at this typing withone hand thing guys until then I'm really sorry about the errors.

18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Oh it's no prob Hope. In fact go ahead and type all lower case just put a period, that way you don't need to worry about shift.

19. Nova

i think we'll start this RP when Kairi Star gets back if thats ok with all of you guys.

20. Cloaked Schemer

alright. I'm down wit' that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.