• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The World Ends With You

Discussion in 'The World Ends With You' started by Luxoran, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Luxoran

Luxoran New Member

Perhaps one of the greatest games I have ever played. Seriously. And it's on the Nintendo DS.

"Say wha...?
    "I know, right? XD"

[​IMG]
    The World Ends With You

Synopsis: You're a boy named Neku who ends up in a bizarre world of dangerous creatures, colorful characters, and a whole mess of unanswered questions. It's your job to navigate through this massive handheld RPG to discover what's truly happening. Square Enix is a company known for remakes and sequels, but this new and innovative game has sprung them ever forward in the gaming industry. Named by G4 as the best handheld game of 2008, The World Ends With You is a must-have for any DS owner.

My opinion: An instant 10/10. Incredible characters, backstory, dialogue, design, story, plot twists, battle system, music, everything. Get this game, or I will kill you. O_O

Videos: (Will be posted once I have 10 posts, lol)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Best DS game, no contest. It's also in my top 5 best games off all time(I don't actually have a top 5, but if I did it would be in there).

3. Luxoran

Luxoran New Member

And you're the only one who agrees? Dang people, you need to get involved.

(And don't shun me because I'm new. Trust me, that road has long been decimated.)

4. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Neku is just cool. And I swa some gameplays and some rumors about the game, and I think it's facinating. I might get it soon.

5. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

Dang, TWEWY is the best DS game I've played yet. I heard about it on deviantART during their character design contest, the winner got a critique from the actual TWEWY development team. Lucky winner. Beat's my favorite. :D