• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The worst Valentine's Day gifts ive ever gotten

Discussion in 'General' started by Answer Man, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Hello everyone, its been a while since ive made a thread but here i go trying again.
    So Valentines day is coming up an i figured to ask, what is some of the worst Valentine gift you ever got or will get this coming valentines day? Also what are some of the awww or funniest or just plain nice valentine gifts youve gotten. Everyone ready...Go! :D

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

worst gift I've ever gotten was nothing, literally nothing, I've never gotten a valentine before so to me thats the worst gift :p

Ventus likes this.
  3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

same here....

LDC1121 likes this.
  4. ✰Wayfinder✰

✰Wayfinder✰ New Member

Worst valentines day gift I got was about 3 years ago when I found out an ex-boyfriend cheated on me on valentines day :/
    The best I got was chocolate or diamond earrings.

5. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

those corny stroe bought cards that had a stale lollipop tapped to it.
    it was preety bad.

6. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Sex. Bad. It was horrible.

7. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

wanna know what i get? nothing from anyone except my mom...how pathetic

8. Castille

Castille New Member

Isn't it kind of immature to whine about a gift you've received? It's the thought that counts, and some people feel that valentine's day is aimed at couples anyways.

It made my ex really angry, ahaha. :D

But then again, everyone has the right to vent, bitch, or state their opinion.

@Wayfinder....I wish I had a diamond earring....

9. Luke

Luke Member

Candy i was allergic too. Hospitalized lol.

10. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

@Yukie

lmao.........beed their, done that. Don't ask y, my gf does that to me on Valentines Day.