• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Think about this

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

i know i have it in spam lounge but i want to share my logic with all of you's

if you have a time machine, it won't go back any further than the exact time it was made cus i didn't exist until u made it. Think about it...

2. Mike

Mike Member

That's assuming that our 'spacetime' is linear. If this is true, and we're simply snapshots in some slideshow that is time...then a time machine could not exist...your logic is a counter example and proves it's impossible. :)

But if spacetime is nonlinear...such as webbed, or torus-like/circular (repeating), then that's not necessarily true...infact, it's necessarily false if the universe is torus-like. You could go back in time "x number of cycles ago" which is by definition, 'before' time even began for this cycle, which is before the time machine was created.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  3. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

but how would the materials not de-age in the "X" times circle patterns of time travel when they weren't co-existent as what they were in the past? please explain...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.