• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Thoughts about KHInsider

Discussion in 'General' started by Eternal Chronos, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternal Chronos

Eternal Chronos New Member

So, I was wondering everybody's opinion here at KH-3.net about KHInsider.
    I was a member on KHInsider, and some people there were nice. But sometimes, like when you post a theory on there, instead of pointing out the flaws, they totally flame it and theory-rape it. When I posted theories, sometimes I asked them to point out all of the flaws, which meant to tell me which parts to improve on, but instead, some members would totally theory-rape it. Then some members would get into an argument with me when they theory-raped my theory, because some of the flaws they pointed out were false. EX: I had made a theory on Roxas and Ven's connection, and a member kept arguing with me that Roxas couldn't POSSIBLY have a heart, or at least half of one. But, for my theory, he did have a heart that had two halves. Ven was one half, Sora was the other.
    Anyways, I think KHInsider IS a great KH site, but some of the members there are REALLY discriminating.
    I'm not trying to diss on KHInsider but I was just wondering if any of you guys here agree with me that some of the members there are really disrespectful.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I was a member of that site too, and I still check it every now and then for news, but the forums I didn't really like, because most of them weren't KH related at all or the members would constantly make fun of each other, which I didn't like either. But the main reason I didn't like it was because there were too many members and I felt more like a number than an actual member of the site. So that's my piece, KHInsider is a good place for KH news but not a good place for making friends.

3. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

i'm one of khinsider member and i make alot of friend there and i like to get on rpg too

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

KHI is great if you get past the sh*tty body of individuals. I'm Darkwatch on there, and I've been there for a very long time (over 2 years now).

They have good staff there for the most part, though. It looks very organized. lul

5. worbs

worbs New Member

you got a point eternal chronos, they do that a lot on there and they dont let you have your opinion but other than that the sites alright

6. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

hey ldc1121 wat is u username in khinsider site?

7. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm on it too but I feel like a number too.I have one or two freinds but I like here better with all my freinds.
    *Hugs everybody and smiles.*

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

My username is the same as this site, so I shouldn't be too hard to find! :D

9. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

It's good site, but I don't have an account there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.