• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Title for a Project

Discussion in 'General' started by Destiny, May 6, 2010.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So in my Music Theory class, we have to compose a sonata form piece for our end of the school year project/ final. I'm currently home with some major back pain working on it, and decided I needed a title. I pondered on it, but I couldn't come up with anything.

So here's where you come in, I need some titles for a song, we can even turn this into a game. The song contains Piccolo, Flute, C Trumpet(yes a trumpet in the key of C), Xylophone, and I may be adding snare drum, trombone, basoon, tuba, and possibly some other percussion sort of instruments like timponi.

So name away, and also, it doesn't sound real classical, nor jazzy, it's more like something you'd here maybe in a children's movie, it's also sort of more like a march.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

hmmmm.....how bout Cloudy with a Chance of Banging??? lol

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Pants On The Ground
    nah, just kidding. but in somewhat seriousness: Bird Song
    the lighter sounding instruments can be for small birds - cardinal, bluejay, hummingbird - and the heavier ones can be for big birds - ostrich, albatross, eagle.