• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Total Lunar Eclipse TONIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by LDC1121, Dec 20, 2010.

1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I was watching my local news tonight and apparently there is gonna be a total lunar eclipse tonight around 3AM, its supposed to be visible to everyone in North America but people from other countries can watch a live video of it online. This may seem like boring news, but this is supposed to be a rare occurance to have a total lunar eclipse so for any astronomy buffs on here just wanted to give you guys a heads up! Here's the link to the NatGeo website that goes more into detail about the eclipse and whens the best time to view it: Lunar Eclipse Tonight + Winter Solstice—First in 372 Years

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Sounds awesome, though I think I may have missed it (if it has passed already).
    I remeber seeing a full lunar eclipse some years ago (forgot when), My parents woke me up (much earlier than usual) and rambling on that I had to see it (and stupidly, I did look into it). I won't forget what I saw, it was... Beautiful.
    "I don't need drugs to enjoy this. Just to enhance it!"
    Anyway, videos and pictures would be cool, if anyone got them.

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

well just so happens I did take a pic so here it is: [​IMG]

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

lol cool pic, can't see it thought.