• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Traveling

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Title is self-explanatory. Have you done a lot of traveling, within your birth country and/or in foreign ones? What have you seen? Are there any places that you would like to visit one day? Etc.

---

As for myself, I have not done a lot of traveling. I've lived in three states (though I really only remember two), have vacationed for short periods in a few more, and driven through some others, but I don't feel like I've seen a whole lot of the US. As far as foreign travel goes, I've left the country once, on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was a fun trip, but I wasn't really all that taken with the Bahamas, which really just reminded me of Florida (where I grew up). As far as places I'd like to visit, I'd love to someday go to Greece, and I'd also like to travel around the UK.

What say you?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I have been in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky, Hawaii, and supposedly Oregon. Never actually left the U.S.

3. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

I live in Michigan and have traveled quite a bit around the state, yet never have been to the upper peninsula. I've been to Pennsylvania, which was nice and a very good area. Lots of nice people. I've been to both Chicago and Carbondale in Illinois, both of which were cool. That's really the extent of my traveling, but I would love to travel to Germany, Ireland, and the likes. Venice, Italy has been a place I've always wanted to go to, would love to see the world.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I've been to multiple states, but I've also been outside the country like Spain and Italy. I would love to go back though and of course study in other latin and Spanish countries as well.

I also wanted to go to Greece while I was in Spain, but I believe it was the most expensive out of most of my options.