• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Tron Legacy

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Destiny, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So how many of you've gone out and seen the new hit movie, Tron Legacy? I know I can't wait to go see it!

This got me thinking though. If we were to see Cyber Space(drawning blank on world name) again would it still flow around the original Tron or inherit the new Tron and some of it's story? I could see an awesome Tron world with Quorra(sp?) in it. What are your opinions?

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I have seen Tron Legacy and its awesome! Personally I liked the Space Paranoids in KH2 I just wished they made the light cycle better that'd be the only thing I would change

3. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

havent seen it but it looks cool
    honestly i fouind the first tron world annoying
    so if they do another tron world i hope its the new tron and make it a little bit better storyline

4. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I've seen it and the movie is so sick. I think it would be way better of SE revamped the world and used Tron Legacy for KH3, because i hated it in KH2.

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

The New Tron world would be like an awesome "The World That Never Was". Dark gloomy place, tall sky scraping buildings plus a sick soundtrack. Not sure how we would interact much with Tron (to those who've seen the movie), though we might play with the new characters.

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I was thinking along the lines of the new characters. Like Quorra I'd think be an awesome partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.