• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

True Story

Discussion in 'General' started by Nova, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Tonight my sister had a concert at her college performing arts center. After it was over my sister and parents were on their way home and while driving they watched a buss full of highschool children, chaparones, and teachers roll off the road and down hill. So far all I'm sure of is that one person died, fifty two students were sent to the hospital and a couple of students are still pinned under the buss. I wish I knew more but if you're christain pray for these children, parents, and teachers who were in any way involved with this accident and if you aren't do the same. These people need all the help they can get. Thanks everyone.
    ~Hope

2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

What caused this to happen?Im guessing you dont know yet since it isnt posted there,but still,why did they run off the road.There isnt much that can be done for the one kid,but hopefully the others can be rescued and all of them make a full recovery.

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I'm not sure how it happened. I could ask my dad but he's asleep right now.

4. well ask him,
    sounds not fun

well hope there will be okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.