• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Two Theories....

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by x3pic, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Which are really horrible, but it will give us something to talk about yea?

First theory, I think KH3D takes place as Sora is sleeping. What?! Yea I said it, why? Because 1) We already know what he was doing from KH1-KH2. So how does this all fit in? Well he was dreaming the whole thing of course. I mean there is no where else to fit this story if you look at it. And it is really impossible for it to happen before KH1, seeing on how Sora didn't get a keyblade till KH1.(unless nomura does some kind of twisty thingy, which he is known for). On top of that he fights a Twilight Thorn, I'm thinking that whatever Roxas went through while Sora was sleeping, is what Sora dreamed. like when Roxas had dreams of Sora's past adventure. Thats all I really have at the moment.

Second theory, This could have happened prior KH1. Where some how they both got keyblades and used them, and at the end of the game there brains get erased and nothing ever happend <-- Got lazy and didn't feel like typing so i went straight to the point.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I notice your first theory is something similar to what I posted on some other theory thread. Although, after seeing the secret ending for Re: Coded, I figure the game might take place after Coded. And *spoiler in case you don't or haven't seen the secret ending*It would have something to do with Sora's and Riku's Mark of Mastery Exam and returning Ventus' heart to his body*spoiler*

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

*spoiler* do not read on or die.
    they already found Ventus' heart. They are looking for Terra's now. To be exact I like the idea that it will be the test of master, but i'm just not so sure. On top of that Master Xehanort and Vanitas will be making a return, I do believe, but then again I've said this for about a year now.

4. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

your first theory really makes sense though. There both connected so whatever sora was feeling roxas had felt that too at some point. so it would work the opposite way specially cause hes sleep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.