• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ummmmm........

Discussion in 'General' started by King of Darkness, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Uh....hi people. Look I need help getting a new girlfriend. Maybe you guys could give me some advice.

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Wow, that's a pretty up front question. I guess the first thing that you should do is find a girl that you like.

3. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

well my advice would be to at least wait until you are older, at least high school age. I mean, 13 is just too young, IMO

4. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I'm with Keyblader there. But then again, it is best to get a broken heart early. Nah, best to wait till high school to go for that. Good luck!

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

13 isn't to young. You'll find that the age for bf/gfs are getting younger.. My 11 year old sister had a bf for ages XD

6. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Thank you Sao-Sao! I said i needed help getting a NEW gf!¡!¡! Not my first, not a, but a New gf. Besides I've had......19-8.......+4........but she didn't count........ahhhhh i remember now!¡!¡ 12 gfs in the past 4 years!¡¡!¡!!!¡

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.