• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Unique Visitors up to 8000 per month

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Ventus, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

So, I was randomly searching KHPlanet on Google and found this! Over the past month, the website has sky rocketed to 8000 visitors! This is great news for the website's future. It's great that everyone's been active! For August, let's get 10K! But for that to happen, we need to be active, write articles and keep welcoming new members. There are 8000 people on to the website every month so let's try and get them on board, eh?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Agreed! That's very great for the future!

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

WOW! This is great news! and I've noticed the boost in activity too on the site, now there's a new post every 5 minutes instead of every 5 hours like before, maybe the site will be able to go back to the old days when I first joined and we were posting one after the other after the other :)

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I guess it is because of the new ideas that has been coming across... XD mostly the fun and game section. It outbeats the roleplaying section lately.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yeah definitely your gender race!

That's pretty cool though. I noticed it.

6. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

damn this is great news! I'm glad the site's expanding it's popularity!

7. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Whoa, that's big.
    Let's smack-down KHInsider for population!
    The have about 30 member on at a time, let's go for 50.

8. Luke

Luke Member

The KHI forum is a bit of a joke recently XD
    This forum is definitely better, we need more of a draw for people to want to become part of the community.
    More content? Just a thought.