• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Urgent! Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XII' started by Tonmoogle, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonmoogle

Tonmoogle New Member

im struggling with the dreadnought leviathan bit, and it sucks!!! i want to know how to defeat the 2 judges as well as the party members, equipment, gambits and licences to use. VOSSLER HELPS BUT NOT THAT MUCH!

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Hm. Their's only one thing to tell u. Lv up some & learn some more licenses.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Getting multiple quickenings for the characters you are using helps.

4. EtherealSummoner

Best way to win is to have all of your characters know all of their quickenings.

5. Tonmoogle

Tonmoogle New Member

Dudes, now you REALLY are confusing me!! I don't have any quickenings OR Espers. I'm still early in the game! And there are a limited number of guards, hoplites etc that heavily compromises my leveling up.

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Quickenings are on the Licence Board so you can get them at anytime in the game as long as you have the LP to get them.
    The Dreadnought Leviathan has plenty of enemies for you to kill. Break the beams, set the alarm off and come the soldiers. Sure it'll take time but keep at it and you'll eventually get it done.
    Stock up on items and have a healer in the party who continuously will cast cure. The items are for your tanks who attack the judge so they can heal them selves.
    If you have quickenings, you can chain them to dish out major damage on the boss and his goons to kill the goons and finish the judge.

7. EtherealSummoner

& remember to have lots & lots of potions & magic powers.

8. crazykh

crazykh New Member

help needed

just concentrate on the two judges then kill the main judge its easy go for it maybe you will get it :D

9. Tonmoogle

Tonmoogle New Member

ERM....What?

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Sorry, this thread is a few months old.

*Closed*

Btw, he was talking about a boss battle at some part of the Leviathan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.