• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

vote 2009 anime

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by kirairiato, Jul 18, 2009.

new anime release from 2009

1. canaan

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. princess lover

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. bakemonogatari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. tokyo magnitude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. aoi hana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. zan sayonara zetsubou sensei

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. element hunter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. needless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. geijutsu art design class

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. others

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

vote which is the best new animes that is release in 2009

and tell you opinions of which is better
    list them from least to greatest

2. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I don't know any of them. =/

3. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

lol, then why did you vote XD

4. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I Just Heard That The One I Voted Was A Good Anime, But I Never Watch It.

5. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

well the best Anime of all time came out a few years ago and is still going so i can't say Bleach.

and out of all the animes you listed i haven't heard of any of them so i just picked other for the sake of voting.

6. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

I've heard of none so I vote Code Geass (other) as best. believe it or not, the only good thing about it (to me) is Hallow's mask.

7. Eryl

Eryl New Member

Canaan! <3
    If you haven't seen Canaan, then you should definitely start watching. It's amazing~

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Other: Higashi no Eden is the best 09 anime

9. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

And why wasn't Naruto a Candidate? :v

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

best anime of 2009, meaning starting in 2009 :p

and cos the naruto anime is shite

11. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

fuck you bro, naruto ownz everything lls, :p

Now if you want to talk about the real animez, hell yea, I'll go all out on ya :p

12. GrandShadow

Naruto anime has gone far down hill. the canon parts are great, some epic, but the fillars just ruin it.

but he's right as to why its not up there. best of '09 mesning starting in '09 otherwise i would have said Bleach which is just the best Anime/Manga period.

13. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

lol because i think naruto series came out in 2008 not 2009

14. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Bleach is old news and history.

Actually there's a new season of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN coming out in 2009 is why we're at it.

15. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^^ I love Bleach. SO fun to watch & is so funny. DX As for Naruto, it just mysteriously went off the air last year. I don't even know why it did that in the first place ever since 6teen came on in it's place.

16. GrandShadow

@kirairiato: Naruto anime came out in Japan '06, America '07

@Reisen: Japan=January '08 America=December '08(Online only/No set English air date)
    still not '09

and i'm a fan of both Naruto and Bleach and i say guaranteed, Bleach is the better.

@Summoner: it was because the ratings dropped. After Naruto vs. Sasuke the anime went into fillars and fan interest dropped to much that they were losing money by keeping it on. Sad cause they only had 21 more episodes until they could air Shippuden.

17. GrandShadow

@kirairiato: Naruto anime came out in Japan '06, America '07

@Reisen: Japan=January '08 America=December '08(Online only/No set English air date)
    still not '09

and i'm a fan of both Naruto and Bleach and i say guaranteed, Bleach is the better.

@Summoner: it was because the ratings dropped. After Naruto vs. Sasuke the anime went into fillars and fan interest dropped to much that they were losing money by keeping it on. Sad cause they only had 21 more episodes until they could air Shippuden.

18. EtherealSummoner

DX They could still keep it going on. The ratings might go up if they have at least an episode that'll bring back more watchers for 2009!

19. GrandShadow

they're not gonna try. i say at least finish the Naruto series. they don't have to air Shippuden but they could at least finish those 21 episodes. we had the arc we got cut off in, two more and then the best Naruto fillar arc where they go help Gaara and the sand ninja. then we start Shippuden with them going right back to the Ssnd village to help Gaara

20. EtherealSummoner

DX This is deja vu just like with Inuyasha. I have a best friend who loves Gaara (XD A Gaara lover freak) & she's real upset that the show won't come on. If they kept on going, I think that we'll be in the middle with Naruto in a fight in 2009. DX A great anime that won't come back for another decade I think.