• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Vox Topic Of The Week # 2 Be You that's all you need

Discussion in 'General' started by NeRo, Aug 18, 2014.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

[YOUTUBE="JxhD6HKlHJ4"][/YOUTUBE]

Do you ever feel like " hey why are they so cool and i'm not? am i just that boring? i don't like talking about the stuff i like in public because i'll get made fun of.

Forget that, you gotta be who are you, if you ever wonder how people are so unique it's their personality. we all have one some are just better than others and some are worse off. But it all starts with being happy with who you are. Do you find it hard to be yourself? or feel " unique" in a world where everyone feels the same?

Take me for example, whenever i begin to get close to someone i always tell them this phrase " i'm unlike anyone you will ever meet" and i pride myself on that fact. When i say that i mean it, and all my life i have yet to be proven wrong you have to find who YOU are and be true to it. you don't need any cool shoes or shirts. you don't need any hot topic clothes or tattoo's ore piercings you just need to start in the mirror

Start with you.​