• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Well... Now What?

Discussion in 'General' started by DV8playa, Oct 26, 2011.

1. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Well, I've lost everything on Kingdom Hearts. The Memory Card I had KHI and KHII saved on became corrupted and lost all it's data. On KHI, I had the game beat on Normal and was on Agrabah on Expert. On KHII, I had the game beat twice on Begginer, twice on Standard, and once on Proud.

But, it gets worse. I found Re:Coded buried in my couch. All of the files were erased... somehow....

And, I let my cousin borrow 358/2 Days. I told him to delete the Standard diffuculty file, since I wasn't very far into it. But NO! The little bastard deletes my Proud difficulty file, which was beaten!

:mad::mad::mad: I'm never going hunting for my Kingdom Hearts games again... it only ends in disaster.... :(

2. Luke

Luke Member

If you are just going to not play anymore than you obviously dont appreciate the game Haha

3. Noir

Noir

I wonder if you could take a search for save data? Those will help you much.

Do not end up KH, you can beat it again, it's just a game, it doesn't matter and even it doesn't affect you. If you already beaten the game and you lost a beaten data, it's finished, but yes, I do this in particular orders, just rarely.

You can do the upcoming KH games if you can see you will find no problems in these upcoming games. Hope this helps..

4. Noir

Noir

I wonder if you could take a search for save data? Those will help you much.

Do not end up KH, you can beat it again, it's just a game, it doesn't matter and even it doesn't affect you. If you already beaten the game and you lost a beaten data, it's finished, but yes, I do this in particular orders, just rarely.

You can do the upcoming KH games if you can see you will find no problems in these upcoming games. Hope this helps..

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-______- Didn't you have a second memory card? If not, BUY ONE! Anyways, always keep a copy saved on a second memory that. :) That way, you will not go into panic mode. :D There is one advantage to this: You can explore some more! XD You can actually have fun again fighting against a specific boss and you might end up coming across something that you never knew that you had come across. Then you would be like "OH! I never knew this was in the game before".

6. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Yeah... I have other memory cards... but I usually only keep one save file for the sake of saving room for my other games... I never said I would stop playing, I just said I'm not gonna' ever go looking for my Kingdom Hearts games again. 'Cause when I find them, bad things happen....

7. KingdomTarts

KingdomTarts New Member

I see your point, I've been in this position on several different time consuming games. I believe you're feeling exhausted and overwhelmed that you have to do EVERYTHING over once more. Which I can absolutely understand. If you do decide to play these games again. You're time playing them if definitely going to be on-and-off. Playing through a scene you've played before becomes monotonous so you'll probably be taking breaks a lot. I feel this guy, I'm sorry for you loss.

8. Fresh Sage

Fresh Sage Member

This reminds me of the time me and the Gods were fighting the titans inside the Tartarus pit.

NEVER GIVE UP BRIGHT SOUL! Play your games again and again until your heart burst, even if data is erased. I've struggled on the corrupt memory path also, and the journey was hard to retrace my progress. But I never gave in.

Neither did we and Zeus.

9. KingdomTarts

KingdomTarts New Member

Ha. Immortals reference.