• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Well....this sucks.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Beloved, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I'm just gonna say now. I'm at the point of hating women......

Why does it seem like every girl I go out with, dumps me for an a-hole?
    Good God, I think I'm cursed...lmao

2. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

lol It happens. Nothing to get too upset about really; one of my ex-gfs (one of the relationships I actually wish never ended) actually thought I was a pompous asshole because I was defending my personal belief on whether or not babies should be aborted or not. Though this isn't relevant so let's not discuss that...XD I'd say you're probably cursed. LOL jk

The way I see it... you're better off single... for me, anyway. It's extremely rare I meet a girl who's actually light hearted enough to trust me. I never do anything wrong either. o_O Weird.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

In a weird way, I think women like assholes. Maybe we feel like they're more of a challenge- like they need us to reform them or something.

Anyway, some chick will come along who'll like you for you, and everything will be A-OK. So hang in there.

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Yes we do. Alot of women want bad boys. Who sang that song?
    It's true that women can be playing for their own interests too. Some women would chose money or jewelry over love.
    A good part if it is that you're young and the statistics prove that our relationships can't last long.

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Its true. All girls like a challenge. They want to be in control, ain't that right ladies? Correct if I am wrong, if they find a guy that is tame easily or is weak easily they break up with them, also girls like guys who give them a little something once a while, it could be a gift, hugs, or even a comment on how good and hot they look. Please don't compare them to their mom! XD

If that don't work, might what to change your preference? XD

Keep doing you, thats all I have to say.

6. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

It depends what kind of girl you like. Some girls (points to self) like macho, strong, traditional male role. We tend to be more submissive.
    Other girls want someone softer so they can be dominant.

7. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Well it because of there need to fell like a piece of meat most women do not like the good guy they want the guy that will cheat lie and hurt them at least from my exp with them best thing to do is wait for one to come to you

8. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

^ geez, that post seemed angry

9. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Not mad just disappointed thats all

10. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I don't think women want to be treated like a "piece of meat." We'd just rather not date a pansy. At least for some of us.

11. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

Well then what defines a pansy I don't fight over females I will not clean up there messes they get them self's into.
    I am just saying that most of the females I have met want the guy that in the end will cheat lie and tear the hearts out I just laugh at them when they come crawling back I have no love for stupidity
    They chose them for there tough outer look and there need to fight and feel tough but I prefer the more adult way of life you don't need to be a tough guy that jumps when ever some one looks at then the wrong way.
    I just do get that point of view I guess

12. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Uh-huh.
    Now she's back with me...I beginning to think I have rotten luck with women.

13. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Then you should be one you toes. If things don't work out with the other, they come back crawling to you. Typical..lol XD! Well just take it easy!

14. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I just got in this but I read it all. I have to agree. When women act like fools I let them be. It is harder fighting a fool than letting them fall them selves. Then I pick em back up. It's kind of funny. After I tell them what went wrong they make the same stupid mistakes. Odd that. Anyways my girl friend is no fool. Happy but no fool. Shoot for that if things don't work out. Personality counts more than looks in my opinion.

15. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Totally agree there. But she's not foolish, just a bit immature sometimes. And the looks are there too. *giant grin*

16. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I don't care about the looks <----That's a lie!

Well I look for personality, some one that make me laugh 24/7! I know who I should date next, a real blonde. Hahaha!

17. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Go for it. They'll crack you up a LOT.
    Hmmm...my gf actually IS a blond....and she's a worse klutz than me sometimes.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.