• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Discussion in 'General' started by ADogX, Feb 13, 2011.

1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Mine:Get bored at school,listen to lovey dovey crap,sleep in school,be single in school,basketball practice...

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Implying that I have a girlfriend =P

but being single this year, I might drop into work bearing chocolates for everyone, Because I'm a sweet heart.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'll do absolutely nothing different. I've never had much interest in this holiday. Already it begins- trying to get groceries today took forever because of all the fools who forgot to get their cards and flowers and crap swarming the place.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'll just be going to whatever classes I have that day. Nothing more. It is, as my friend puts it, Single's Awareness Day.

5. ✰Wayfinder✰

✰Wayfinder✰ New Member

Go to classes at college, probably bake cookies for my boyfriend and hang out with him some. We had our early Valentine's date yesterday.

6. Give one of my cats some of his favorite food. (It's his birthday on valentine's day)

7. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Absofruitley not. I am, sad to say, no longer in a relationship.

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I have 2 classes tomorrow and a test coming up so its studying geography and then play rehearsal til late cuz the show opens in 2 weeks so I have no time to worry about being single this year :p

9. Luke

Luke Member

I saw whitechapel and a bunch of other deathcore bands