• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what do you look for in a girlfreind/boyfreind?

Discussion in 'General' started by demon of darkness, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

so what do you look for in a boyfreind/girlfreind?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Somebody who is sweet and kind. Not a B@&$% or somebody who could be in a blonde joke.

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Someone who really likes me and understands me. He would be humorous and honest.... -^^-

4. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Not to be strange or anything but that sounds like me.

I look for a girl that is honest and understanding,apart from that I really don't care for looks unless they extermely greedy.

5. Kyuu

Yeah, looks is not the most important, of course I wanna guy who's cool and handsome, but that's not the main thing.

6. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

It helps but yeah it's not needed.

I hope everybody remembers that.

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

As tall as me. I wouldn't like to be with somone shorter. Someone who tries to be with you asmuch as possible. Who is as intrested in you as you are in them. Good looking and cirtain personality would only be a bonus.

8. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

why taller?Or is it just personal

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Because im tall myself. And i dont want a guy who is shorter than me.

10. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

okay that makes sense.
    the other things you said to make perfect sense and I would like those things.Also if the girl only thinks that men think about sex then I wouldn't want to be with them,I know some guys do (I would know I have a freind who constantley thinks about that) but not all do.

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Thats the hard thing. Most girls( yes im sterotyping here) are looking for a emotional relatioinship. Most guys are looking for a sexual relationship. Its very difficult to figure things out :S

12. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I look for an emotional relationship,(Not always but an illness that I had made me think about it.)it is hard to figure out but a relationship starts as freinds,that should give you time to work out what they are after.Other methods I have heard of is to do a survey and the like.

13. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I think realtionships are built on trust not friendship. Although trust is the vital core of friendship, its a diffrent type of trust between partners and friends.

14. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

yeah,but it takes a freindship or at least something close to freindship to build trust.

15. ü

ü 30•05•2010

i guess, but with pretty much all my guy friends i know en0ough not to want to get in a relationship with them

16. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

But how is the question.

17. ü

ü 30•05•2010

what do you mean how?

18. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

how do you know enough about the person.
    >lets continue this via PM<

19. Kyuu

I prefer the guy who's taller than me, but I don't think it's prob, 'cause I'm not so tall... I'm quite "normal, I think" :3
    Do you mind if I ask how tall are you?

20. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I like guys who know how to make me laugh and smile. Someone who is laid back and knows how to have fun, also it wouldn't hurt if he's cute and is a big fan of Kingdom Hearts! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.