• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + / 2.5' started by juliuxking18, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

I have played KH1,COM,KH2,KH358-2 and i'm finishing coded,i've downloaded KH2FM and patched it to english (if someone wants the patch PM me),i want to play it for the new cutscenes,but i discovered they are in japanese unlike the other cutscenes,and i can see they on KH-Vids so you think it's a good idea to play it?
    I want everyone's opinion

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Well I think it's a good idea. New bosses, a harder mode, new abilities, cutscenes, etc. I have yet to play FM but when I do I won't stop for a long time!

3. Xehanort

Xehanort New Member

When I bought KHII FM and beat it two times (once just on Critical and the second time Critical level 1) it makes me hate the English KHII. There's no way that I will ever play it again. Final Mix is superior in every way.

KH1 Final Mix is still better though, IMO.

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Please don't post in threads older than one month

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.