• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the worse issues in high school?

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 31, 2009.

Worse high school issues

1. Depression

18.2%
  2. Relationships/dating violence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Suicide

9.1%
  4. Drugs

9.1%
  5. Teen Pregnancy

27.3%
  6. Alcohol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stress

9.1%
  8. Drop Outs

9.1%
  9. Mentoring

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Eating Disorders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Abuse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Bullying

9.1%
  13. Peer Pressure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Family Issues

9.1%
  15. Death

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. College

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Bad habits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Anger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm real is curious about this. The group that I'm in did a survey & we've found a lot of issues that we've found out. What is the worse issues in high school that troubles students?

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I get really stressed at times, when I've got alot on my plate and then you think about your future....

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

More depression that anything else. Only because when you get in highschool more things intend to happen, which again brings depression.

4. Omega

Omega New Member

that's true, but usually it depends on who's stressing out. certain groups either don't care what what's happening and certain groups do. that's how it is.

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

You forgot the option ENGLISH CLASS!!! lol, joking my friend :D

In my opinion it would be Stress>Suicide>Death.
    I was young when this happened to me, A great friend who had just lost it and took it all away. Another friend of mine who was always seen hanging out with him was affected so badly that he didn't attend school for a number of months, coming back with to do his exams and such with lower scores making him redo grade 11.
    It seems silly that young kids do this but t actually happens and its very selfish of a friend to do that.

Now in my experience it was College>Stress>Dropout
    Very silly of me to do so. If I was going to drop out, I shouldn't have enrolled first. I also should be knowing what I'm doing as well. I should have been doing what I'm doing now, Taking a break (Which was my first idea that came into mind) and finding out what I enjoy doing and try make a career out of it. Hopefully I'll start again this July with an idea of what I want.

6. EtherealSummoner

Actually, I find anger & the rest all part of depression. Relationships can make you depress, someone bullying you makes you depress, stress can make you depress at it's best (YAAAY! I MADE A RHYME!! ^^), these things always come back to destress.

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Being a freshman which falls under bullying enough said.

8. What comes from the home, comes onto campus.

9. EtherealSummoner

??? ookaay. I'm not understanding what you meant there.

10. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I don't get bullied at my school. Everyone's friendly in Canada, eh!

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Stress and bad grades causing stress. Mainly bad grades, when I was in middle school I was bullied now and then get real upset but some how in highschool I get teased or something I make it funny and not really insulting or anything.

12. What I mean is that Family Issues, issues at home reflect on campus.

13. Snapple

Snapple New Member

Mmm, I'd say relationships.
    Not just romantic, either. Friendships can cause loads of stress, too. Then of course, there's depression, and family issues that can make the whole thing even worse. Dx

14. dualblade

dualblade Break!

It all depends.All those things can be said to be equal.One of my friends is depressed and has already tried to kill himself 4 times,3 by hangings (all failed some way or another,in the words of another friend,he "Fails at death.")Two of my friends that are girls are going out with each other,were best friends for a long time,and now they are having problems.One has a lot of emotion,the other barely has any that she shows. (apparently I only show Blank and Smile with my emotions).Another friend has boyfriend troubles and takes break-ups hard,though usually its because the guy breaks up for stupid reasons.Atleast half of my friends have sex with their guy or girl (some love talking about it) though some of those are also very stable relationships. One guy I knew was lazier then everyone I knew,but smart as hell,like Shikamaru.He dropped out near the end of his Senior Year with the credits of a Freshmen,but got his G.E.D. only a month later.The other stuff I wouldnt know.But still,it does depend on the person.

15. EtherealSummoner

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@. IF him going suicide kept on failing, then God is really watching over him. It's a great thing too to know that god is protecting you.

16. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

Teen Pregnancy, it sucks if it happens to you. I know people who its happened to and its ruined their lives.

17. My is stress and depression. Because my ap exams are coming up, my family are having problems right now and one of friends just commited suicide just a couple days ago. So I'm really depressed right now. :(

18. Well, I know what you feel. AP exams aren't that hard for me, that's only saying that I have all classes in AP. My AP math class is really hard though, being the fact that I struggle with math. But depending on what kind of family relationship you have at the home reflects in some way during school. Take me for instance, my mother is easily set-off.

I've gone through the very bad moments when a fight (verbal) breaks out. It's not because I purposely do that, it's just that something that I do gets to her. My father isn't really a factor so that's not worth going into. But maybe the pressure and stress can be synthesized with the Family Issues. I have a six year old step-brother (but i call him brother anyway [^_^]) and he's only getting a small taste of the name-calling and stuff like that.

19. dualblade

dualblade Break!

New issue.People spreading rumors of someone being pregnent.That would suck.Glad I am not a girl.

And the my friend who fails at killing himself?He is graduated with the rest of us.Hope he does alright in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.