• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What kind of Laptop should I get?

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Nov 6, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I really want a laptop for work experience... <_< and so I can stop fighting over my own desktop among family members. So I just want to know which laptop you guys assume is better? Looking for laptops with good memory and nice performance. I do play games regardless on comps but I will mainly will be looking for more of a work-oriented laptop.

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Not an acer. Just don't. If you can, go for Alienware because they're just quality.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<_< I know not to get an Aser. The ones at the high school was just traumatizing. I am looking at the Alienware... and they look very decent... but they are so darn expensive...

4. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

Well, I know that throwing a small opinion out there wouldn't hurt even though I wouldn't know much about PC gaming that much (more of a console girl..)

But if you want to check a system out, there's one called Digital Storm if you want to take a small peek at their website. From what I remember from a friend who works for the company, it's pretty shocking machinery :3