• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What would you like?

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Apr 9, 2013.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

To all my members i have to ask. What would you like to see here? what things would you like to take place in.

Taking ideas and suggestions to increase the heartbeat here.

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Ugh. Of all the questions you could have asked, it's the one that I have more answers to than anyone here is capable of accommodating. I want a lot for this site right now, but unfortunately, no one has the authority or power to make any of it happen.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

More communication with each other please? That would be great. Be nice to just talk to other members than to just... stick with the same members we usually talk to or not bothering to push ourselves to talking to someone else.

4. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Maybe letting everyone let them choose what they want to type underneath their account name.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ You can do that after you reach a certain amount of posts (which is maybe 1000, but might be less; I can't exactly remember).

6. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

So in other words you don't t if I can or can't edit my title. if I'm mistaking.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

It's supposed to be a reward. If you're active on the site and post at least 1000 times then you can change your custom user message. So once you reach 1000 then yes you can make it whatever you want, but it's an incentive

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

A way to see people previous usernames so I know who everyone is.

Sup.