• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'General' started by Beloved, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

The dumbest thing for me, was taking a bat to my own car......don't ask why, just imagine it.

I start attacking my own car, and a few minutes later, the windows are bashed in, I look at the bat, then the car, then the bat again, and shout, "Aw, DAMMIT!!!".

Just imagine that.....
    lmao

LMAO

2. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

wow id say microwaving aluminuim foil

3. Agent007

Agent007 New Member

it's a recurring thing, forgetting something for my girlfriend. Oh she can get so mad.

4. Mike

Mike Member

Eating a packet of mustard I found at the bus station.

5. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

This wasn't so much dumb as really gross. I know a lot of people who smoke, both family and friends. A lot of them when an ashtray was not sitting right in front of them, rather than go find one, would simply use an old soda can. Well one day they were using one that was old and flat, but not empty, and I was drinking the exact same soda. I grabbed the wrong can and took a big swig of flat diet coke and ciggarette ashes. Oh God it was horrible.

6. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Mine would be watching my girlfriend pull up while walking over to her car and not paying attention, running into a parked car. hurt like sh*t. Not to mention looked retarded.

7. Mike

Mike Member

And it wasn't so much really gross as it was false :) Hahaha

Besides, that would be pretty dumb; What if a hobo used it for toilet paper?

8. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Actually, I as referring to my ashy coke not your mustard packet with that. :p

I also picked up a pie plate that had been used to cover up a steak on a grill at work once. I knew it was hot. They're always hot. But I didn't think and picked it up anyway. Yay for 2nd degree burns.

9. JIMMER45KHB

JIMMER45KHB New Member

the dumbest thing I ever done was drink to much and did some thing I shouldn't have and wouldn't have had I been sober

10. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

dumbest thing i've done when i got really frustrated while i tried to pull the door open, then i finally noticed the big letter sign on the door says 'PUSH' ...whoops.

11. Agent007

Agent007 New Member

Ehh well we're only human! Getting drunk and doing something stupid is a part of life. I think I know how ya feel! Done some stupid things myself while I was drunk.

12. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I was walking backwards trying to hit on a girl who is now my gf. As I'm walking backwards, using my usual methods, I forget there's stairs behind me, and I went tumbling down.

Lets just say she likes a klutz....:p

13. Omega

Omega New Member

hehehe, guess we're both klutz's then. dumest thing i ever did was.... hmm i can't remember... let me get back to you on that lol.

14. DeDeDee

DeDeDee New Member

The dumbest thing I've ever done...was a joke.Me and my friend put dog sh*t in a purse with alot of dryer lint and left it on the side of the road.Some fat guy pulls over and reaches his hand in and pulls out a glob of....you can guess....But he saw us and tried to actually run us over.I'm not kidding.This guy was crazy =O

15. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Fist-pound for that one man! roflmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.