• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's your Major?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Angel, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Like the title says, what is/was your major?

I just finished (about finished) all of my core classes, so I had to declare a major.

My major is CIS. Computer Information Systems. Jobs include Web Master, Software Programmer, and Computer System Analyst. Kinda lacking in the social deparment. :(

I know that I will eventually get tired of that and go back to school then I'll be a Mass Media major.

2. Luke

Luke Member

Administrative Justice. but i'm not sure if i was stick with it yet. Decisions are hard.

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Going Theatre BA with an emphasis in Design and technology; should be graduating next year. Thinking I'm gonna go into set/scenic design as my focus since I've been enjoying the construction aspects of it; I'm also looking to dabble a bit into sound tech on the side. Depending on how much is left after next spring I may just take the extra time and make my BA a BFA.

4. Ovum

Ovum ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Elementary Education. First choice was going down the route of Forensic Pathology, but 13-15 years of school wasn't something I wanted to go through. Figured I'd just continue to admire from afar.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I'm not going to go into too much detail, but I'm a multi major in three different areas of education.

6. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I'm majored in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology with a minor in French.

Fun courses I tell you ! I'm super excited because next winter I'm taking a course solely dedicated on metabolism. Love the prof who teaches it too, so I can't wait. Also, I minored in French so I could have a break from all the chem and biochem courses I'm taking. It's a small faculty too, so all the profs have gotten to know me well.

Can't wait to go back in September :)

7. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

I major in biochemistry. I plan to be a dentist, but after some hands on experience, I don't really know anymore. I still like chemistry, so I'm sticking with the major. I just need to survive the math D:

Napoléon likes this.
  8. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I majored in Graphic Design. It used to be computer science, but I really hate math.